Waxing is the most annoying things to do being a woman. It takes a lot of your time and gives back tons of pain. Even for a man, it is a very difficult task to do. Not only this, the amount of money it acquires is also huge. But no one can deny that despite having so many issues, waxing is the most necessary things to do. After all, one can’t afford to look like a bear every time. Who doesn’t want to look like a vanilla ice cream? Thus, we can’t avoid doing this but off-course we can minimize the pain, the money and time it utilizes. You might be wondering how! Waxing kits are there in the market. They come with some applicator and wax beans. These kits let you wax without any worries. You need not buy a heater now, these kits include a warmer by which you can heat up the wax easily. There are tons of modifications made with the rise in technology. Like, nowadays warmers come with auto switch off functioning, temperature adjustment feature, etc.
There are tons of waxing kits available in the market. Choosing the best home waxing kit among such a big list is a very difficult task. But you can make it easy by remembering some little things in your mind which would make your waxing worthy and easy.
Buyer’s Guide for Choosing the Best Waxing Kit for Hair Removal at Home
There are two different types of wax available in the market which are soft wax and hard wax. But the question is which one should you buy? What types of ingredients should it have? Which wax is suitable and for what skin type?
Here are the answers to all your questions;
- Hard wax is applied for removing hairs of small areas like chin, upper lip or bikini area. It has a thick texture and applied using a wooden spatula. Whereas, soft wax has a thin texture and is used for removing hairs of hands and legs. The hairs are removed using some strips in this case. So, the first thing before buying a wax is that you should know the purpose for buying it.
- You should never opt a shaver for waxing, it makes the hair growth hard and frequent.
- The most important thing is making sure that the wax doesn’t cause you irritation. No matter whether it’s hard to wax or soft wax, you should test it on your skin before use.
- Always opt known brands. Before choosing a new brand, make sure to read its reviews.
- Try using wax which has a majority of natural ingredients. Chemicals are harmful to the skin.
- Don’t overheat your wax, it might cause a burning sensation on your skin. Make sure the wax heater you buy has a temperature setting and an auto cut-off function.
- Make sure you buy a wax according to your skin type. Oily skin and sensitive skin have a special type of wax. You might get allergic if you would buy a wax which is not suitable for your skin type.
Top 9 Professional Waxing Kits to Use at Home!
Apart from buying guides, the difficult task is to sort out the best among numerous products. There are many wax companies who tell themselves the best of all. But only a few sticks to what they say. Some might lie about the ingredients and the others might compromise in the quality.
To help you out with this we have sorted 9 best home waxing kits that will help you in choosing your wax according to your preferences.
1. Life stance Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit:
This wax kit has a wax warmer 500 m, wooden applicator sticks (10pieces), 3 packs of hard wax beans. Ingredients include Chamomile and Lavender. The warmer made up of copper wire and has an ABS heat assistant material. It has a temperature adjustment knob ranging from 160-240 ℉.
- The wax will heat up faster than normal wax warmer.
- No strip wax.
- A painless wax.
- Makes the skin smooth and silky after use.
- Not suitable for legs and hands.
- Quite costly.
2. Yeelen Hair Removal Kit Hot Wax Warmer Waxing Kit:
It is a stylish looking wax kit which comes in purple color. Includes natural ingredients like chamomile, lavender, and chocolate. Its temperature can be adjusted via a knob. The wax warmer has an automatic turn off system which stops when the temperature reaches 240℉. It comes in 4 flavored hard wax beans and 10 wax applicator sticks. This wax kit is pain-free.
- Has a beautiful aroma.
- Melts quickly.
- Warmer can be used for melting any type of wax.
- Not suitable for winter or rainy season.
- Can’t be applied on larger areas.
3. Wokaar Wax Warmer Hair Removal Waxing Kit:
This wax has all natural Ingredients which includes Chamomile, lavender, chocolate and other original flavors. The kit includes 4 hard bean wax and some applicator sticks. The temperature can be adjustable by which you can adjust the temperature according to the type of your wax.
- Can be applied all over the body.
- Warmer comes with an automatic cut off system.
- Makes the skin dry.
4. GiGi Student Starter Hair Removal Waxing Kit:
Gigi waxing kit the handiest kit. This waxing kit is very professional. It is suitable for men and woman both. It is a product from the USA. This kit is very popular in the market from the perspective of a student. It provides a shiny and silky skin. The kits come with a heater, some applicators, and wax.
- Makes the skin smooth and flawless.
- Removes all the hairs properly.
- Might contain chemicals.
- Can be allergic to sensitive skin.
5. Lansley Wax Warmer Hair Removal Home Waxing Kit:
It is made up of heat-resistant ABS material. It has a temperature range of 160℉-240℉. It has wax in 4 Different Flavors, Large Wooden Spatulas Applicators (10pcs) and Wax Warmer Collars (5 Packs). The capacity of the warmer is 500ml. It has an electric Pot Heater. The wax is convenient for all parts of the body including Face, Bikini Area, and even Legs.
- Prevents from wax overheating.
- Takes 10-15min to melt the wax.
- Warmer only supports. melting of wax of specific types.
- Contain chemicals.
6. Bouvetan Waxing Hair Removal Kit:
It has hard wax which is made up of natural and safe ingredients. It is non-allergic and can be applied to any part of the body. It helps in exfoliation and removes tan. The temperature of the warmer can be adjustable and it ranges from 110℉ to 185℉. It has an Auto shutoff system. It is easy to use. It comes with 4 Hard Wax Beans (14.1oz) and has 20 wax applicator sticks.
- Makes the hair grow slower.
- Acts as a tan remover.
- Promotes soft hair growth.
- Non-allergic and be used on all types of skin.
- Has a limited temperature range.
7. Wax Warmer Electric Hair Removal Waxing Kit:
It has ABS heat assistant material, it makes the wax to heat up faster than normal ones. It just takes 8-10 mins to melt the hard wax. It has 4 wax bean bags which includes chocolate, Chamomile, lavender and sea mud based ingredients. It comes with 20 wax sticks. The heater is black in color. The kit is convenient for face, arm, armpit, legs and bikini area.
- Prevents the wax from dust and contamination.
- Chemical free wax.
- The temperature can be adjustable up to 80℃
- Warmer is only suitable for hard wax.
- Can be allergic.
8. WONNIE Wax Warmer Hair Removal Home Waxing Kit:
It comes with 3 different flavoured wax which includes ingredients like lavender, milk, peach, tea tree, and blackcurrant. It is a hard wax made up of natural ingredients. It makes the hair growth slow and helps in the removal of tan. The warmer is very fast and comes with a cut-off system. It has a wide range temperature which ranges from 160℉ to 240℉.
- Can be applied all over the body.
- Promotes soft and fine hair growth.
- Comes with a hot wax kit for Waxing beans.
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin type.
- Makes the skin dry.
9. Relassy Wax Warmer with Smart Control:
It comes with a wax warmer which is pink in color. It has an auto shut off function. The warmer is in pink color which is the favourite of all women out there. It has a special feature in which the light turns to green when the warmer maintains the moderate temperature. The kit comes with hard wax beans, a beautiful heart-shaped bowl and wax applicators.
- Comes with a 30 days money back guarantee.
- Warmer has an auto cut-off function.
- Takes time to melt.
- Not suitable for all body parts.
- Can be allergic.
How to Use a Waxing Kit?
Even when you buy the best wax on the market, improper usage will always produce its negative effect. You should know how a wax kit is used before using its application.
First and the most important thing to prefer before using a wax is checking whether it’s convenient for your skin type or not. Some wax is specially made for oily or sensitive skin. If you have a normal skin then it’s okay to buy any wax but for specific types, consider specific waxes.
- Wash the area where you want to apply wax. Let the area dry off properly.
- Take a small amount of wax and pour it in a bowl. Put that bowl in the microwave or your wax warmer.
- Let the wax heat. Remember not to overheat the wax. Check the temperature by applying a little amount on your hands.
- Apply the wax on the area where you want your hairs to be removed. Apply it in a direction similar to that of your hair growth.
- Only apply a thin layer in that area. Place a paper strip or cloth 2-3 times and remove it with pressure.
- If you’re using pearl wax don’t use any strip or cloth, remove the wax directly after drying.
- Remember to remove the wax in a direction opposite to that of hair growth. Removing the strip it in the same direction would not remove the hairs properly.
- Wash off the area with normal water and apply a moisturizer after you’re done with the waxing.
Out of all the products listed above are the best wax kits available in the market. Everyone has a list of personal points to keep in mind before buying a wax kit. If I were to buy among these 9 products, Life stance Wax Warmer Hair Removal Kit with Hard Wax Beans and Wax Applicator Sticks would be my choice. It comes with a huge instruction guide. The application is very handy. It promotes soft and silky skin, help in the removal of tan, prevents hard hair growth, suitable for all skin types and what not. So, what are you waiting for? Buy your waxing kit asap and start impressing everyone by your beautiful and soft skin. We hope that this list will help you out in choosing the best waxing kits for you. Stop wasting your precious time and money in salons, buy your own kit get yourself hair free anytime you want to without any worries.
Posts You May Also Like: